Shoutout to ACO... outstanding, even on a holiday weekend

LaurieinIA

Wow!  I placed an order late last evening, not expecting it to be packaged/shipped until Tuesday due to the holiday weekend and it’s already ready to go today.  Of course... USPS likely won’t do anything with it at this point, but WOW!

Looking forward to my new plants & supplies 😊C53A5426-AE07-41F3-8E79-F9A1BE435493.jpeg.493d19155cad7bbc6fbd9396d36fbfe7.jpeg

• Like 4

• Administrators

I have a meeting every week with management to see how we can improve turn around time and make sure we are meeting our goals. Our average time to fulfill was 12 hours at the height of Covid. We've gotten it down to 3 hours. Sure if you place an order at 8pm, your order won't ship for 12 hours essentially. But since we are shipping from 8am to 4pm every day. Those 8 hours get a turn around time of maybe 20 minutes to 2 hours and really help our average. I don't think we'll be able to get our number down much more, but we want to make sure that every shipment is shipped the next morning form an order. We know people are relying on us to get meds and such quickly to them.

BTW, fulfilled orders and delivered orders are off, because of the retail store stats are included. Those fulfill instantly, also throwing our metric off a bit.

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-06-02T18-09-01.969Z.png

@Cory I’ve always been impressed with how quickly my orders are shipped & delivered. What amazed me is placing an order after 8pm on a Saturday and it still was packaged/ready to ship on Sunday... all on a holiday weekend!

I assumed some of you might actually take some time off?  Guess I was wrong 😉

thanks for all you and your team do!