125 gallon stocking ideas! Need help finding 1-2 more species to round out the tank!

Gannon

I know I want 8 Rosaline sharks, a blue acara, a keyhole cichlid, some species of rainbows, and probably a rainbow shark, but I'm not sure what else might be good for this tank. I know I at the very least need a bottom dweller(s). I've given some thought to dwarf petricola (but I've heard there could be water chemistry compatibility issues plus they are very expensive), huge group bronze cories, raphael catfish, and even a senegal bichir. If you have any good ideas or recommendations for this tank please let me know! I've put a lot of time and money into this and being my dream tank since i joined the hobby 5 years ago, I want to make it the best it can be! Thanks so much for your time and help! 

125.jpg

7 minutes ago, lefty o said:

a couple bristle nose pleco's, and a handful of cory's you like would do well to fill the bottom.

11 minutes ago, Colu said:

Bristlenose pleco are great algae eater they would get long fine with most of your selection an not sure about Senegal bichir there will eat smaller fish

I agree, plecos might be a great move.