Aquarium Coop Fish Stock

Studog933

Does anyone know if there are about 3 panda garras and 3 otos in stock at the coop? I was looking to buy some and I realize Robert said he bought some last week but I was curious if anybody knew if they were still in stock? Thanks!

i believe ive seen it stated before they dont like to say yes they have something, because between the time they tell you yes they have it, and you come in someone else can come in and buy them all. further down in the forum however they do tend to post up new fish that came in. might be of some help.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Studog933 said:

@Cory @Robert I don’t want to be annoying I just thought maybe you guys would know?

Hi @Studog933This forum is not really designed to answer these types of questions. However, as lefty o shared, there is a place in this forum where Robert will list fish. Here is where to find it: https://forum.aquariumcoop.com/forum/9-aquarium-co-ops-local-announcements/

Thank you!

Oh also while I have you here do you know why my Oscar doesn’t seem to eat the whole pellet or stick he just seems to chew it up a little bit and then spit it out should I try feeding him something different? Thanks

32 minutes ago, Studog933 said:

Oh also while I have you here do you know why my Oscar doesn’t seem to eat the whole pellet or stick he just seems to chew it up a little bit and then spit it out should I try feeding him something different? Thanks

It could be that your pellet is too big, could also be because he doesnt like the taste, theres lots of reasons why. Maybe try another pellet?

• Thanks 1

Isn't that how Oscars eat? I've never kept one so take this with a grain of salt. (And I realize your question was probably for Zenzo since he keeps them.)  But I've listened to Cory describe Oscar feeding probably dozens if not hundreds of times on the livestreams over the years and their teeth are in their throat so they kinda just eat by regurgitating the food.  So they're pretty messy eaters. 

So that may be what's happening but I agree it's worth experimenting with different foods.    

• Thanks 1