Would upside down cats pose a large threat to multis or fry?

So basically my question is if I have a small colony of multis would I need to worry about upside down catfish eating all the fry. Upside down cats being synodontis nigriventris I believe. I know it could be an issue with other synodontis but to my understanding these guys seem less of an issue?

I have never had fry kept with my upside down catfish. But from my experiance they are lazy fish. They are also quite small (3-4 inches) so it would seem very unlikely that they would chase down a fish. Mine are fat and eat and sleep too much. If you feed them sinking pellets at night time or through out the day they will graze on the pellets. 

I've never seen them chase any fish either, even though I have small cardinal tetras and zebra danios. They also aren't very fast swimmers either.

If your tank is well planted I would say go for it! They will make you laugh everytime you see them. And occaisnly they may look dead, but beleive me they arent.

7 minutes ago, James Black said:

I have never had fry kept with my upside down catfish. But from my experiance they are lazy fish. They are also quite small (3-4 inches) so it would seem very unlikely that they would chase down a fish. Mine are fat and eat and sleep too much. If you feed them sinking pellets at night time or through out the day they will graze on the pellets. 

I've never seen them chase any fish either, even though I have small cardinal tetras and zebra danios. They also aren't very fast swimmers either.

If your tank is well planted I would say go for it! They will make you laugh everytime you see them. And occaisnly they may look dead, but beleive me they arent.

That’s what I was thinking I just got paranoid because I also have petricola with my kribs that I debated moving until I read that it was a bad idea.