Growth

Rudles

I pulled the biological media out of my filter and replaced it with filter floss. This cleared up the super fine particles. I also pulled my T-5 grow light off of my 20 and put it on here. I'm actually seeing a little bit of plant growth. This is exciting because there is no LFS  within 300 miles and they won't ship plants or fish here. Thankfully there is one lady who can get fish here and she'll be placing an order next month. I also have 7 more plants on the way from Aquarium Co-op. 

20210524_101801.jpg

Edited by Rudles

If you can get plants from Aquarium co-op you can get fish from MANY places online and Aquarium co-op backs aqua huna.Get a 5% off coupon code using Aquarium co-op. Same high standards as cory.Have bought a number of fish and shrimp from them.Cory has a few videos on them also.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dirtydave said:

If you can get plants from Aquarium co-op you can get fish from MANY places online and Aquarium co-op backs aqua huna.Get a 5% off coupon code using Aquarium co-op. Same high standards as cory.Have bought a number of fish and shrimp from them.Cory has a few videos on them also.

Aquarium Co-op didn't work for a discount. That's OK though. The only problem is with quantities. I had to get an 8 pack of Siamese Algae Eaters. A little more than I wanted. I ordered them anyway. 

On 5/25/2021 at 5:30 PM, Rudles said:

Aquarium Co-op didn't work for a discount. That's OK though. The only problem is with quantities. I had to get an 8 pack of Siamese Algae Eaters. A little more than I wanted. I ordered them anyway. 

Oh I'm sorry about the coupon issue. I double checked and when you enter it you can't put a space between aquarium and co-op.Someone else here on the forum correctly me on before.The code didn't work for me and I asked here and was told that.It does work then.Sorry I didn't make that clear. I had forgotten that part but looked at my activity here and found that thread. Oops🤪

PS ruddles.Dont forget you have 3 days in case of a death of your algea eaters.Just a pic and immediate refund.You will be happy.I know they are not for everyone. They advertise that they are for wholesalers and experienced hobbyist so you have to buy multiple fish or shrimp. I have 16 tanks and I've cut back so not a problem for me.There are some that you can by trios and maybe individuals such as bettas where you buy what you see or as they say Wysiwyg.