Need some assistance sexing some Gouramis.

Flyin Jawaiian

So I started off with one flame gourami, I was told he was a male when I bought him. Had home for a bout a year now and I finally think it’s time to get him a partner. Went over to my local fish store on the other side of the island ended up comming back with hopefully a female flame, and a pair of blue dwarfs as well. Thing is. They all look alike with slight differences so I want to be sure these are pairs. Any assistance or advice would be awesome! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

12 hours ago, HanaHoo808 said:

So I started off with one flame gourami, I was told he was a male when I bought him. Had home for a bout a year now and I finally think it’s time to get him a partner. Went over to my local fish store on the other side of the island ended up comming back with hopefully a female flame, and a pair of blue dwarfs as well. Thing is. They all look alike with slight differences so I want to be sure these are pairs. Any assistance or advice would be awesome! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take a look at what Robert is posting about Female Powder Blue Dwarf Gouramis. Apart from that, I'd be guessing you're looking at _all males_ in these photos. Maybe the last powder blue is a female . . . but I'm not as familiar with how they color up.

Here's what females look like: