First Order Derailed a bit

ARMYVET

Hello everybody

I am totally bummed...I was so excited that I got to finally place my first order with Aquarium CO-OP, I am starting a new Guppy Pond after watching @Coryvideos like a dozen times lol. I had a bunch of questions and  Candi was super helpful in helping by answering all the questions I had.  I placed a large order including live plants which I was really looking forward to receiving today.  When I checked my tracking it said they tried to deliver but no access to delivery location. I dont understand how that can be since this is a business address I had it shipped to and we are open from 7 am to 7 pm.  So now not sure what I can do.  I am afraid as to the viability of the live plants.  This is by no means Aquariums Co-Ops fault just not sure I can do anything but wait to see what happens.  Was so looking forward to setting up and planting my pond tomorrow.  😢

Edited by ARMYVET

• Administrators

I wouldn't sweat the extra days as far as the plants go. If they don't make it, we'll make it right. It is a bummer you can't plant em on  your Sunday.

We have been running into this a lot with fedex. They claim we aren't open, we have listed hours at the door, listed hours on our account etc. Basically it's easier to write, not open, then deliver something if you're behind. Theres a lot of pain points with shipping around the world right now. Honestly we still have it pretty good even when things go wrong.

I just have to keep telling myself, test strips sitting in LA for 2 weeks, is a minor problem in the scope of the world. Even though we've been sold out. It'll get here, and everything will be ok.

Thank you for the reassurance @Cory. I have no doubt in the end all will be fine and Ill have my Guppy pond!  

I have to tell you how impressed I was with the ordering.  When i had placed my order I had already passed the cutoff time for same day shipping by at least a half hour.  No biggie....but I'll be darned if I didnt get the emails starting with the confirmation...then the order is packed to the order has shipped ...all in less than an hour.   My mind was literally blown!

You have a top notch crew and all they care about is customer service (Candi was amazing)...that is unheard of these days!  I commend you sir!

Putting together my second order now because I forgot some things. Isnt that always the way...LOL

Thank you for doing what you do and I am completely addicted to your videos!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Yeah, often times your order will ship same day after cutoff. I over staff to accomplish this. But we like to under promise and over deliver. I'd hate for someone to NEED something to ship out that day and a tech glitch causes us to miss that deadline, so we build in breathing room by a few hours.

Well After almost  5 days to finally arrive...my local USPS SUCKS ASS!...My Aquarium Co-Op order finally arrived yesterday.

I went home last night and opened all the boxes...I love how there was a packing slip in every box to tell you what should be in it so you are not having to try to remember what you ordered.  Everything was packaged perfectly....not a wasted space in the box.  All items were correct and came perfectly except 2 plants.  I ordered 6 total plants, they all arrived looking great except my 2 water sprites melted into nothing.  Those were going to be my floating plants for shade and fry sanctuary.  

I took a large plastic tote I had ...filled it up with water.  Placed all the plants in it along with a sponge filter and using the USB pump (that thing is not almost silent...IT IS SILENT) and put a bright light over them.  Gave the tote a couple squirts of easy green and have my finger crossed that I dont murder them lol.

Putting together my next order now for more stuff ...including more plants!  

Thank you @Cory and the whole Aquarium Co-Op team...you guys rock!

• Like 1