New Nerm From Minnesota

Hello Forum Friends! My name is Tyler LaZerte and I am from the great state of Minnesota!

I have been an animal enthusiast since I was a baby and have owned many species of animals and continue to now. Fish have always been on my mind and in my hard to get since I had guppies back in Elementary School. Unfortunately, I was unable to have any fish where I was previously living but now I have moved in where I can have a tank!

I am very into nano species after doing years of research and am looking to add cpds, small cory species, snails, and shrimp to my first correctly put together aquarium. This beauty is a Waterbox CLEAR 16 Gallon. This is a basic set up with ADA Aquasoil, Pool Filter Sand, driftwood, and bahai stone. I plan to fully plant this tank as well! It has a seeded sponge and I am still working out some parameters before I add any livestock but I look forward to getting to know everyone and will update once I get this aquarium all together and stocked!

20210516_133110~2.jpg

Edited by Tyler LaZerte
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Tyler LaZerte said:

Hello Forum Friends! My name is Tyler LaZerte and I am from the great state of Minnesota!

I have been an animal enthusiast since I was a baby and have owned many species of animals and continue to now. Fish have always been on my mind and in my hard to get since I had guppies back in Elementary School. Unfortunately, I was unable to have any fish where I was previously living but now I have moved in where I can have a tank!

I am very into nano species after doing years of research and am looking to add cpds, small cory species, snails, and shrimp to my first correctly put together aquarium. This beauty is a Waterbox CLEAR 16 Gallon. This is a basic set up with ADA Aquasoil, Pool Filter Sand, driftwood, and bahai stone. I plan to fully plant this tank as well! It has a seeded sponge and I am still working out some parameters before I add any livestock but I look forward to getting to know everyone and will update once I get this aquarium all together and stocked!

I'm also in Minnesota.  That's a very nice setup!  I look forward to seeing how it comes together.