Hello from Atlanta!

Hey everyone!  My name is josh and I just got into the hobby a couple months ago and the getmoretankitis hit me hard. So I have currently 11 tanks set up ranging from 10 gallons to 75 gallons. I have always loved keeping fish but being in the military I could never really keep them. Now that I’m no longer serving I just bought a house and have my fish garage! And Corey is one of the biggest influences of me pulling the trigger. The fish I have is a wide range. I love loaches so I have 8 species of loach (yes I have some clowns my fav!) 2 angelfish, Australian rainbows, neon tetras, glofish tetras, albino bristlenose LF and SF, otocinclus, Chinese algae eater, rainbow shark, blue dragon guppies, 24 KT gold guppies, a bunch of mutt guppies I got from the original pair of guppies I bought from my local chain store, an Oscar named Phil, a beta named toothless, and a saltwater tank with a fire fish, a yellow watchmen gong and a tiger pistol shrimp. Oh and a bunch of fire red cherry shrimp. 

I started off with a breeding for profit idea but then my love of just fish keeping took over 😂😂🤷‍♂️  

anyways thanks for reading! 

Josh