Black things on betta

starsman20

My community betta was sitting on th bottom with her fins clamped a few weeks ago so I put her in QT and treated with maracyn and paracleanse. Fins are all out and she is swimming all over but I've noticed this black marks kind of in between her scales on the back half of her body. Almost looks like dirt. Any ideas what this could be?

1a4603b5-8fc5-44a9-be85-80d3f91363e6.jpg

5 hours ago, starsman20 said:

My community betta was sitting on th bottom with her fins clamped a few weeks ago so I put her in QT and treated with maracyn and paracleanse. Fins are all out and she is swimming all over but I've noticed this black marks kind of in between her scales on the back half of her body. Almost looks like dirt. Any ideas what this could be?

1a4603b5-8fc5-44a9-be85-80d3f91363e6.jpg

Not sure about the black marks -- will need a better photo to see and suggest. However, there appears to be some fin rot or fungus going on. If you see any fuzzy white stuff growing on her fins or scales, you'd best get something like API Fungus Cure. 

Here is a better picture.  When I put her in QT her top and tail fins were scrunched up. Now they have expanded back out.  She is acting like she was before.  She is a crown tail so the spikes on her fins are normal.  I do not see anything that I would consider fin rot although with the crown tail it could be hard to tell.

olivia1.jpg