Lazarus the Guppy

9 hours ago, Patrick_G said:

I checked the tank last night and found my beautiful midnight black Guppy on the bottom with only a little gill movement that stopped completely after a few minutes. An hour later he was up and swimming like nothing happened! 

Boy is it hard to get a pic of a spastic black guppy! 

394E5AB9-92FF-4F77-BAC1-8810861A2502.jpeg

That is one good looking guppy! Sure hope he's alright. Any signs of fin rot or fungus on him?

• Like 1

Nitrate is a tiny bit high but not anywhere near panic levels(trust me my saltwater has been high for a week I keep lowering it though fish are still healthy) when you say gh(for gh I don't know I don't have a specific test for that) and kh what do you mean exactly my tests have a conversion chart for drops to ppm and strips  I have is just ppm

5 minutes ago, Samanthabea said:

Nitrate is a tiny bit high but not anywhere near panic levels(trust me my saltwater has been high for a week I keep lowering it though fish are still healthy) when you say gh(for gh I don't know I don't have a specific test for that) and kh what do you mean exactly my tests have a conversion chart for drops to ppm and strips  I have is just ppm

My Nitrate fluctuates as the plants use up the Easy Green I add. If I stopped adding all that extra nitrogen it would probably be much lower. 
The API test kit measures GH and KH in degrees hardness. I think there is a conversion chart to convert both to ppm.