Flex 32G with the dual Aquasky LEDS

Aqua junky

So this tank would be considered High tech I suppose, as the title says dual Aquasky LEDs along with Pressurized Co2 everythings on a timer.  Im struggling with the lights situation tho. Im growing tons of Hair Algae and im pretty sure its due to tje massive amounts of light coming from the two screaming Aquasky LEDs.  I ended up getting duck weed this tank and with Stratum, Easy tabs. and easy green its growing like crazy!  And it got thick enough its blocked out atleast half the light and my algae problem started fixing itself.  So my question is has anyone had this issue and if so could I possibly mimic their settings cause I have no idea what each particular color does? Ill add a pic of my current settings. Also my current times all is Co2 kicks on at 5am lights on at 6am than co2 off at 4pm than ligjts off and aerator on at 5pm and aerator shuts off at 4am when Co2 comes on.  All my plants look good and like I said my Algae is dying off but I feel as if the plants could do better if I knew what colors should be more prominent than others.Tank is Full of Guppies and Taiwan Bee's.  I know the internet says you cant keep shrimp in a Pressurized Co2 system but Im kinda fond of @Cory way of doing things. and doing my own research and so far all my shrimp are doing great. Co2 id about 1 to 2 BPS

16209923127194973249005046601557.jpg

11 hours with that much light is a whole lotta light.  I don't have any aquaskys (yet) but I only run my 3.0's for about 6 hours.  I would start by cutting the light a few hours and drop the intensity a bunch.  Give  that a week then maybe raise the CO2 to 3 BPS.

I keep tons of neocardina in CO2 tanks.

How Should I set the colors?  I knew better than to buy the second light lol. When you buy the Flex series it comes with a coupon for the second aquasky for like $50 so I couldnt resist and I got the entire setup including the stand for $300 cause the box was destroyed so Petsmart marked it down 40%!  I love the Flex, I had to alter the intakes to keep those high dollar Bee's from being sucked in and chopped up with the pump.  I just used  black window screen siliconed to the existing intake screen. It worked well!