Looking for some new plants what do you think?

Looks like a healthy tank to me. Beautiful Angelfish!
 A nice grouping of Ludwigia along the back would look nice, and you can’t go wrong with some Java Fern. I think I’d also move some of the Val to the back so the Crypts are more visible. 

47 minutes ago, Mmiller2001 said:

Hygrophila Corymbosa (Giant Hygro)

Already ahead of you I have some baby ones in back behind the nuisance stellatus Oct.(never stops growing) Love the Ludwigia idea what are some fun species. Other than Hornwort what is another fun needle leaf species of stem plant?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Already ahead of you I have some baby ones in back behind the nuisance stellatus Oct.(never stops growing) Love the Ludwigia idea what are some fun species. Other than Hornwort what is another fun needle leaf species of stem plant?

Cabomba

But this one can be a challenge to grow.

14 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

I’m having good luck with Mayaca. 

EBD3DD4B-051A-4245-8DB5-94019FFA58B0.jpeg

3 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Rotala Wallichii. It can also be a little harder to grow but it has that needle look you are going for and under the right light can get a nice red or pink hue to it. I love that plant!

19 minutes ago, Aquatic Journal said:

Rotala Wallichii. It can also be a little harder to grow but it has that needle look you are going for and under the right light can get a nice red or pink hue to it. I love that plant!

What makes it harder to grow? I have a PH of 8.2 with a pretty high GH since I live in Wisconsin.