Has anyone used the Quarantine Trio for pea puffers?

Selena

I'm trying to figure out if the quarantine trio is safe to use all at once with pea puffers? Looking at Cory's old puffer videos it seem's like they aren't sensitive to medication. The older videos show API general care and erythromycin but they're sold out locally. 

Tried to look at some of the older blog post about pea puffers, but there was no yes or no, or reviews of anyone updating. 

Thank you for the reply 🙂. I want to confirm if the following medications would be safe for pea puffers: 

1.Mardel Maracyn 

2.Fritz Paracleanse 

3. Aquarium solutions ich-x 

I can’t find general care locally. 😕

I think that's right. https://www.aquariumcoop.com/blogs/faqs/how-to-use-quaratine-med-trio

I think Cory/his store employees would say that they have successfully used the med trio on thousands of pea puffers.  

Since I was nervous with my amazon puffers I staggered the medicines rather than using them at once.  I followed Cory's suggestion to use maracyn first (as bacterial infections can kill the fastest -- I lost one amazon puffer who seemed fine then declined really quickly the day after I got them), then ich-x, then paracleanse.  I may have combined paracleanse and ich-x, I don't exactly remember.  Definitely adjust the regimine if you diagnose a specific problem when you get them -- in that case I would just treat for the obvious problem first, and then either observe or run them through the rest of the medications one medication at a time.  And, remember to re-dose paracleanse after 2-3 weeks to kill any remaining parasites.   

My pea puffer went through the quarantine trio and is doing well; I followed Cory's directions on how to use the meds. Pea puffers are great little fish (she loves being Queen of her 10 gallon domain)!