New Co-op Test Strips

Aqua junky

If you are referring to the color differences between 75-150-300, I can see where this can be confusing. I see in order; Light blue, blue, darkblue, blurple, purple. 

According to your test strip, I would say your at least above 150 maybe higher, since the pad is not necessarily dark purple but not blue either. 

I've not jumped in on the test strips yet, as I still like the API master test kit, and only two tanks so I don't need to test tons of tanks in one day. Have you noticed any variance in that color with your water table, or compared the test kit with another brand? This kind of feed back would help @Coryand the Co-op manage discrepancies if there are any. Or alleviate maybe a printing color issue for the card? 

Edited by Solidus1833

I thought I heard Cory say they were getting new and improved 200 strips if that’s true I’d like to get the new200 containers strips the ones I’ve got fall apart  and do not give me an accurate reading am i  correct or am I incorrect? Thanks 

9 hours ago, Solidus1833 said:

I do have an API Master test Kit ill double check the results and share! Thanks. I do love the product tho! Even if there is an issue for the price Id buy them all dsy long!

f you are referring to the color differences between 75-150-300, I can see where this can be confusing. I see in order; Light blue, blue, darkblue, blurple, purple. 

According to your test strip, I would say your at least above 150 maybe higher, since the pad is not necessarily dark purple but not blue either. 

I've not jumped in on the test strips yet, as I still like the API master test kit, and only two tanks so I don't need to test tons of tanks in one day. Have you noticed any variance in that color with your water table, or compared the test kit with another brand? This kind of feed back would help @Coryand the Co-op manage discrepancies if there are any. Or alleviate maybe a printing color issue for the card? 

When I get the hard water out of my outdoor spigot from the well here in Indiana, it instantly turns the color you are showing.  When I get soft water out of the tap, it reads around 75.  I figured that the hard water was just maxing out the strip and it did not know what color to turn.