Okay for those that follow this 10 gallon tank was my first tank it also started MTS with me, but in the beginning it has the trio of guppies which had 2 sets of fry about a year ago, they got moved into a 20gL, which left this tank partially drained for a month or two which somehow became a cyclops tank all by itself which I tried to Nuke with periclens cuz I thought they were parasites lol, before someone here told me what they, which for the longest I used it as a "death tank" just a tank full of Cyclops and snails that Id put all the dead fish, all the dead plants, everything I didn't want in any other tanks into it and just let it rot away, no filter, no Air, then one day I decide you know what let's do that, I add a 150w led (23w) and a 10g sponge, and boom green water, I add a hang on the back and some hornwort trying to clear it up, but nope, but water parameters were good so I added four silver Molly males now my question is do I still feed them as normal because Molly's are algae eaters too a point and it's a giant tank of algae, so do I still need to feed them as regular or do I need to change something here, cuz personally tamales are doing absolutely amazing and I kind of grown fond of the green color almost it's just different than all the others cuz it's my only green one

IMG_20210510_070020.jpg

IMG_20210510_070045.jpg

5 hours ago, Dr.rex said:

Okay for those that follow this 10 gallon tank was my first tank it also started MTS with me, but in the beginning it has the trio of guppies which had 2 sets of fry about a year ago, they got moved into a 20gL, which left this tank partially drained for a month or two which somehow became a cyclops tank all by itself which I tried to Nuke with periclens cuz I thought they were parasites lol, before someone here told me what they, which for the longest I used it as a "death tank" just a tank full of Cyclops and snails that Id put all the dead fish, all the dead plants, everything I didn't want in any other tanks into it and just let it rot away, no filter, no Air, then one day I decide you know what let's do that, I add a 150w led (23w) and a 10g sponge, and boom green water, I add a hang on the back and some hornwort trying to clear it up, but nope, but water parameters were good so I added four silver Molly males now my question is do I still feed them as normal because Molly's are algae eaters too a point and it's a giant tank of algae, so do I still need to feed them as regular or do I need to change something here, cuz personally tamales are doing absolutely amazing and I kind of grown fond of the green color almost it's just different than all the others cuz it's my only green one

IMG_20210510_070020.jpg

IMG_20210510_070045.jpg

Fun! You could lightly feed 1x / day. Get some protein in their diet. Stay dialed in on parameters.