Female swordtail with cramped fins

Dr.rex

Okay I got this sword tail 2 days ago she started giving birth in the bag so I let her give birth in one tank (10g pH 7.8 -8, kh 180, gh 300+, A 0.25 -0.5, nI 0, nA 25-50  and then moved her to the to the other one when she was done (20gL pH 7.2, kh 40, gh 300+, A 0, nI 0 nA 50-100, I floated her and the baby she gave birth to already in the bag for 15 emptied it let her finish giving birth about 3 hours later I moved her into the 20 gallon which houses just a few guppy fry and two female silver mollies with MTS, both tanks are running stress coat Plus, one squirt per gallon is the dosage, no change to her, added a bit of salt no change to her, does anyone know what's going on here, it's 2 days and she's not eating and it's worrying me, oh she also had 57 fry If that matters.

IMG_20210507_130607.jpg

IMG_20210508_181901.jpg

IMG_20210508_181916.jpg

IMG_20210508_181910.jpg

1 minute ago, Colu said:

Clamped fins is usually caused by poor water quality I would do a water change and see if she Improves  and add small amount of aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 10gallons

I did 25% on the 20gL with stress coat + at 1 per gal and added 2.5tbs, the Molly's are loving it but she's the same after 24hr, the 10g where she was kept when she came in and during birth maybe 6 hours total in that tank, 1pm till about 7pm, I did a 50% same night same way, no salt and ammonia went away that next morning

1 minute ago, Dr.rex said:

I did 25% on the 20gL with stress coat + at 1 per gal and added 2.5tbs, the Molly's are loving it but she's the same after 24hr, the 10g where she was kept when she came in and during birth maybe 6 hours total in that tank, 1pm till about 7pm, I did a 50% same night same way, no salt and ammonia went away that next morning

She could be stress after giving birth and being moved between tanks she might need some time to settle down

4 minutes ago, Colu said:

She could be stress after giving birth and being moved between tanks she might need some time to settle down

That's what I was thinking but it's the evening of day three and she still won't eat anything, live or frozen or dried and it's just worrying me 

Just now, Colu said:

You could do a course of maracyn Just in case something else is going see if that helps

Well I've got four packets of maracyn and six packets of maracyn 2, so I don't a full courses but if I do one dose I should notice a difference in 24 hours if it's something bacterial right

12 hours ago, Colu said:

You could do like med trio suggest and add one dose of maracyn and leave a week  if it's bacterial it can take a couple of days before you notice any improvement

I did a single does of maracyn, it's the next morning and we'll she's out more not running around but she's more uncramped and moving around, she did finally eat though it was just one Crisp, but she did eat something, so thats a start

2 hours ago, Dr.rex said:

I did a single does of maracyn, it's the next morning and we'll she's out more not running around but she's more uncramped and moving around, she did finally eat though it was just one Crisp, but she did eat something, so thats a start

Well ****, shes just gone belly up and dead in a blink, wtf I'm now completely stumped

5 minutes ago, Dr.rex said:

Well ****, shes just gone belly up and dead in a blink, wtf I'm now completely stumped

Because she's orange I couldn't see it got better look at her as I took her out, she's fully covered in swollen red veins, must have been a really bad bacterial infection, I don't think I could have done anything even if I did start the maracyn on day one