co2 deficiency

Kambreia

Ok, seems my tank has a problem clearly with the title of this post. So my question is, is there any way to fix this without use of extra stuff? I really do not want to invest in a co2 kit for my little 10 gallon tank so thought I'd ask here. My plants have developed a powdery white substance on their leaves and that's the only issue I can find that signals this symptom. I'm still new to plant keeping but would like to have them thrive of course. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Mmiller2001 said:

The only way to increase CO² is to set up a CO² system. I personally only recommend a dedicated system, however, I'm sure others could point you to DIY CO². I understand it to be very inexpensive.

I've watched some diy videos. Is probably just buy a system because then I know I'm doing it right and not messing things up lol. I got a meter thing today and some liquid co2 stuff to see if it helps and make sure that's what is definitely wrong before investing.....

Just now, Kambreia said:

I've watched some diy videos. Is probably just buy a system because then I know I'm doing it right and not messing things up lol. I got a meter thing today and some liquid co2 stuff to see if it helps and make sure that's what is definitely wrong before investing.....

I recommend GLA, CO²Art or Fzone regulators. I have not used Fzone, but I hear they are okay at their price point.

• Like 1