Sticker idea

I have what I think is a great idea for a sticker. A Murphy and Ladybird "lovebirds" sticker. I know they are not in real life but, I thought it would be cool to have a sticker like that. Ladybird could even be portrayed on the sticker with a chipped tooth. Anyway, just a thought I had.

Edited by Johnny B. Goode
  • Like 4

I'd also love some plant stickers, maybe some mystery snails or nerites.

Or, even more so than stickers, I'd love fridge and car magnets. An Enjoy Nature Daily bumper sticker? Never an unwelcome message!

• Like 5

On 5/7/2021 at 2:01 PM, Kirsten said:

even more so than stickers, I'd love fridge and car magnets.

I would definitely put magnets on the fridge. I enjoy getting the stickers, but I just collect them because I don't have anything to (permanently) put them on. I think magnets would cost a lot more to make than stickers, but it'd be cool if that was something like a 10th order treat. It's a mild bummer that I can't actually use the stickers.

• Like 1

You can buy sheet magnet material at places like Hobby Lobby or Michaels craft stores, put the stickers on and cut around them. I have gotten them and made custom magnets for my kids before. I did find that a nice sharp X-acto knife and blade worked best to cut around the sticker.

• Like 3

The stickers are my favorite part of ordering! Well not really but they are cool. I've ordered several times and never gotten a repeat. It's almost like they have a system that looks at your history and sends one you don't have yet.

On 5/19/2021 at 8:06 PM, sudofish said:

The stickers are my favorite part of ordering! Well not really but they are cool. I've ordered several times and never gotten a repeat. It's almost like they have a system that looks at your history and sends one you don't have yet.

Cory has said in live streams that they have the computer coded so that for your first order you get "x" sticker, second order "y" sticker and so on.

• Like 1