Co-op local, obsessed with planted tanks

Hey y'all, just made an account primarily so I can keep up on when the Co-op brings in new fish and products. I'm a member of the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society. I got started with aquariums in 2018 and have been mildly obsessed ever since. I love my fish and shrimp, but since I just keep pretty basic ones like bettas, apistos, tetras, etc. I find that most people care less about those than my horticultural exploits.

My primary tank is a 22 gallon long, and I've lately been doing a lot of Dutch-style aquascaping. If you want to keep up with what I'm working on, I have a journal at the Planted Tank forum.

Gonna do a pic dump here just because.

DSCF3082-2 (1) (1).jpg

22galv2.jpg

22galv1.jpg

22galv4.jpg

12galv3.jpg

paluda1.jpg

ikebana.jpg

pond.jpg

wabikusa.jpg

Edited by gjcarew
  • Like 7
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, gjcarew said:

Hey y'all, just made an account primarily so I can keep up on when the Co-op brings in new fish and products. I'm a member of the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society. I got started with aquariums in 2018 and have been mildly obsessed ever since. I love my fish and shrimp, but since I just keep pretty basic ones like bettas, apistos, tetras, etc. I find that most people care less about those than my horticultural exploits.

My primary tank is a 22 gallon long, and I've lately been doing a lot of Dutch-style aquascaping. If you want to keep up with what I'm working on, I have a journal at the Planted Tank forum.

Gonna do a pic dump here just because.

DSCF3082-2 (1) (1).jpg

22galv2.jpg

22galv1.jpg

22galv4.jpg

12galv3.jpg

paluda1.jpg

ikebana.jpg

pond.jpg

wabikusa.jpg

This is amazing 

• 3 months later...
On 8/12/2021 at 12:10 PM, Griznatch said:

Awesome pictures! I think I've seen some of these on the other forum?

Most likely, yes! I have a journal on The Planted Tank where I track progress, mostly on my 22-gallon long high tech tank. It's like 12 pages long at this point so it's kinda nice having a more condensed version here.

• 3 months later...