Fishless cycle planted 1ppm safe ammonia lvl

So I’m pretty sure this tank is cycled what’s safe amount ammonia add to tank 1ppm?

I have dr Tim’s ammonia chloride solution it says 2ppm but do not exceed 5 ppm fishless cycle.

but I have plants so is 1ppm safe on a planted 75gallon? 

Edited by Maximus297759

I've accidentally spiked empty, but planted, tanks to 4ppm while cycling with NHCl before, to no ill effect. You might see a rise in nitrites while the bacteria colonies grow to process the ammonia, but 1ppm ammonia won't harm your plants. If you're consistent with your dosing, things will catch up given a bit of time.

• Love 1

When I dosed the ammonia up to 4ppm, my nitrites ended up off the charts. Based on cutting with tap water, nitrites spiked to ~15ppm for several days with no damage to any plants, or snails, in the aquarium. I did end up doing several water changes to bring the nitrites down to the test's range and keep the cycle moving, but that was more for my own impatience more than anything.

8 hours ago, Schwack said:

When I dosed the ammonia up to 4ppm, my nitrites ended up off the charts. Based on cutting with tap water, nitrites spiked to ~15ppm for several days with no damage to any plants, or snails, in the aquarium. I did end up doing several water changes to bring the nitrites down to the test's range and keep the cycle moving, but that was more for my own impatience more than anything.

The same thing happened to me! I did not do any water changes, but I added a bottle of Tetra Safe Start at that point and... it might have boosted my cycle along, or it was already headed that way, because 3 days later I had zero nitrites and my cycle completed. 

I did fishless cycling with plants and none of my plants suffered greatly during the process. A lot of brown diatoms showed up near the end, but it was easy to clean off the leaves of plants and it became really great snail food. No big deal.