Rosy Tetras mating

My rosy tetras decided to mate this morning, don't know what conditioned them to do so. I definitely caught some of the action at the end of the video, you can see a male and female vibrating next to each other before the others get in the way in hopes of a tasty breakfast snack. Can't see the eggs because it's a phone camera video, but I did spot some briefly with the naked eye.

There's no hope of survivors as they decided to drop the eggs next to the filter, as well as the fact they are egg eaters and anything they did forget to eat got obliterated by the cory cats. Cool to see though, thought someone here might appreciate it.

Lot of thing encourage breeding if have just done a large water change or you have been feed plenty of frozen or live foods my tetras breed all the time in my community tank all the eggs get eaten if you want to breed them get a separate 10 gallon tank and condition them with frozen and live foods

The males usually flare up during a water change, but I've never seen the females showing any interest. It's been a good few days since the last change too. I've never fed live foods, they only get flakes (and occasionally steal a sinking wafer from the corys) which is why it seems strange that they're getting it on all of a sudden.

After I get more corys I might convert my 10g quarantine tank into a breeding pit, but I don't think I have room for too many more tetras (unless I get another tank that is 🤔)