What's the best Repashy food to condition Corydoras?

Yanni

I was going to get a group of green laser corydoras and was interested in breeding them. I was wondering what Repashy food I should use to feed them. I currently feed frozen bloodworms and Hikari bottom feeder pellets to my snow white corydoras. I was just wondering what repashy food I should use because I'd like to put some more variety in their diet. What's the best repashy food for bottom dwellers that are most carnivorous? Thank you

I've not used any Repashy foods to condition corydoras, but I would say one like the spawn n grow, or grub pie would be good. I use frozen bloodworms and brine shrimp, and live blackworms to condition mine. Another thing I will do is squirt in a little baby brine shrimp so that the adults will see that there is small foods available for fry. 

• Like 2

Hi @Yanni, I personally have not conditioned corydoras to spawn with repashy before. My Sterbai corydoras have been spawning for the last week or so and I collected eggs today, I used freeze dried tubifex worms to condition them. I simply got a cube or half a cube and pressed it on the glass so it would stick(you can actually see it in my profile picture). If I were to use a repashy food to try and spawn them, I would go with one that is high in protein like Repashy Spawn And Grow.

Also, this video uploaded by Aquarium Co-op of Eric Bodrock speaking on breeding Corydoras is an incredible source of information.  

I hope that helps, good luck with your breeding project! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1