Need help finding an aquarium because Aqua Lab Aquaria is a terrible company

I found the perfect size aquarium to fit on a half-wall in my home office, HCA-6G (6.5 GAL) Rimless Low-Iron Aquarium 6.7" x 23.6" x 9.5". I've been trying to get this order from Aqua Lab Aquaria shipped for over 2 months now. I'm about to dispute the charge for a second time and file a report with the FTC. 

I understand that there was a shortage because the demand went crazy during lockdown, but I was told weeks ago one was set aside pending the charge back being cancelled. Which it was and I sent them the documents from my bank then never heard back. They offered me a gift card which is worthless because I'll never shop there again. I'm just blown away by how terrible their customer service has been.

Does anyone have a recommendation where I can get a similar tank from a reputable seller? Cory & Co. spoiled me for customer service.

I recently saw a post (though I'm not sure on what site) where someone had purchased a tank of similar dimensions. It was marketed as being for multiple bettas, and may have come with dividers that the poster simply took out. I don't know about companies, but I can at least offer the idea of searching betta tanks to find similar dimensions. 

I wonder if it'd be worth having a tank custom-made. It may - or may not - be better customer service if you're just dealing with an individual or 2 instead of a bigger company. 

4 hours ago, CalmedByFish said:

I recently saw a post (though I'm not sure on what site) where someone had purchased a tank of similar dimensions. It was marketed as being for multiple bettas, and may have come with dividers that the poster simply took out. I don't know about companies, but I can at least offer the idea of searching betta tanks to find similar dimensions. 

I wonder if it'd be worth having a tank custom-made. It may - or may not - be better customer service if you're just dealing with an individual or 2 instead of a bigger company. 

I had been looking at some for those betta tanks, the ones I was interested in had an extra few inches for filtration. I don't know anyone who does custom tanks, it would definitely be something I would consider.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tyler LaZerte said:

I just bought a brand new Waterbox. Fantastic aquariums, fantastic glass, fantastic customer service and price for Starphire Glass. Highly reccomend!

I do like their tanks but their sizes didn't match what I was hoping for, a lot of places with smaller depths tend to be cubes instead of bookshelf. My main tank is a vertical hex and I have a bunch of Corydora younglings I want to give more ground area. Sevenports has dimensions closer to what I'm looking for, I think they were out of stock when I ordered from Aqua Lab Aquaria.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Patrick_G said:

Here’s a link to a shop that seems to have them in stock. Another alternative is to call Aquatop direct and see if any of their retailers have one. 

https://shopwilsonville.crittercabana.com/products/aquatop-high-clarity-bookshelf-style-aquarium-7x24x9-6-5gal

Unfortunately this place has a lot of bad reviews, it also seems to be a puppy mill.