Opinions Encouraged!!!

I like them both in fact I was leaning towards the first one- however the 2nd placement has the bulk of the stem to the back so you'll have less hiding behind it, fish, plants or whatever. (or a sponge filter which you might want to hide, hence placement 1)

Edited by xXInkedPhoenixX
1 more thing.
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

I like them both in fact I was leaning towards the first one- however the 2nd placement has the bulk of the stem to the back so you'll have less hiding behind it, fish, plants or whatever. (or a sponge filter which you might want to hide, hence placement 1)

Thank you! The sponge filter is actually in both pictures! 😉 I hid it behind the "stem" on both of the ways. I am leaning towards the rye first because my bed is on that side so I can get a great view of the tank from the side while I am laying down. 

Just now, MAC said:

Edit the photo so it is upside down in your phones gallery. See if it then uploads right side up in the forum 🤷‍♂️

I like the first pic

Thank you! I will try to do that. Everyone seems to like the first one, and so do I, so that will be the one 😁

Tough call!  I like the additional texture in the second picture, but I agree with the others, the well lit aged appearance of the first picture has the better look.

You can age the fresh cut end with a piece of sandpaper, file, stone or piece of cement.

• Like 1