Discus chase each other

9 hours ago, Angelfishlover said:

So I just added a new discus yesterday and one of my other ones leaves it alone and actually kinda protects it but the other chases It and then sometimes like bumps into it 

In my opinion, Discus do best in schools of 6 or more. Your tank size may not allow it . . . but we've kept 6x in a  55 gal fine.

32 minutes ago, Fish Folk said:

In my opinion, Discus do best in schools of 6 or more. Your tank size may not allow it . . . but we've kept 6x in a  55 gal fine.

How big where the 6 in the 55 because that’s what there in I’ve also been wanting a 75 for a  while so that may be and option 

30 minutes ago, Angelfishlover said:

How big where the 6 in the 55 because that’s what there in I’ve also been wanting a 75 for a  while so that may be and option 

Here'sour 55 gal with discus. They're mid sized. Not full grown, but coloring up nicely.

This is not unusual. It is best to introduce all of them at one time but still even in that case there can be some bullying. If you are lucky after a week or so things might settle down but there are not guarantee. Even if you buy them at the same time they will at some point bully a bit as they establish a pecking order or pair up and they might drive a particularly small or weak member out of the group. They are after all cichlid. Anyway i would keep an eye on it and see what happens but just be aware it might take a week or two for things to settle down if they do...