The Perfect Fish Keeping Journal

Betsy

11 minutes ago, Isaac M said:

Hi @James Black, I am glad you like it! As far as the LFS parameters, usually you can just ask them and they can tell you. I have never tested the water in the bag but I guess that could work too if thats your only option haha 

The easy green calculator is not working? The nutrients in ppm are not changing when you change the tank size and/or amount of pumps? 

Do you have it on your drive already or no? Are you using it on your phone or on your computer? 

I figured it out! Its because I put "10gallons" instead of "10". Thanks!

Okay, another question. The nitrate, nitrite and amonia chart as well as temp chart says "no data" whys that?

Haha im not that tech savvy (as you could probably tell...)

• Like 1

@James Black awesome! I may make that change to eliminate confusion in the future. What I did was include the unit in the cell so all you have to do is write 10 and it will show as 10 gallons. But I will remove that function in the next update haha 

It likely says that because you have not added any data to the log. You have to add the date and whatever you tested for in the testing results tab. Then it should show up on the chart. I hope that helps! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...