Pygmy Sunfish

Josh333

8 hours ago, Josh333 said:

Does anyone know where I can find pygmy sunfish forsale

egilberti04.jpg

Mark over at Jonah's aquarium specializes in some U. S. Natives. This photo may be a different subspecies, but we got the Okefenokee Pygmy Sunfish from him.

Here's ours . . . 

• Like 3

I ordered some from Aquaculturestore on the 18th but haven't heard a peep since.  Order shows as processed but there has been no follow up on order status since.  Glad I saw this post, it reminded me to email them to see what is going on.

52 minutes ago, Josh333 said:

elassoma gilberti

Thanks. I think the E. Gilberti are a very attractive fish. Had a bit of trouble finding them, but do enjoy the E. Okefenokee. I think that Inglorious Bettas YouTube channel has a few videos on breeding and raising these. She's a fun YouTuber to watch -- a good teacher.

18 minutes ago, Derwood said:

I ordered some from Aquaculturestore on the 18th but haven't heard a peep since.  Order shows as processed but there has been no follow up on order status since.  Glad I saw this post, it reminded me to email them to see what is going on.

Oh nice glad that I reminded you. Let me know how that goes curious before I impulse buy lol

14 minutes ago, Fish Folk said:

Thanks. I think the E. Gilberti are a very attractive fish. Had a bit of trouble finding them, but do enjoy the E. Okefenokee. I think that Inglorious Bettas YouTube channel has a few videos on breeding and raising these. She's a fun YouTuber to watch -- a good teacher.

Yeah they are very similar wouldn't mind to keep either or. I'll check her channel out thanks for the info 👍

On 4/28/2021 at 2:00 PM, Josh333 said:

Oh nice glad that I reminded you. Let me know how that goes curious before I impulse buy lol

Still haven't heard anything about my order.  I did find and purchase some Evergladei on aquabid last night though.  The listing suggested that the seller had quite a few ready to sell.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Derwood said:

Still haven't heard anything about my order.  I did find and purchase some Evergladei on aquabid last night though.  The listing suggested that the seller had quite a few ready to sell.

Oh okay cool thanks for the info 

Hello! I've been invited to this topic by derwood, I am the one selling the pygmy sunfish elassoma Evergladei. The parents were wild caught all my fry are tank bred. Very pretty and active little fish. The males do an adorable little dance to attract a mate. If anyone is interested in some, please dm me and we will set up an auction on aquabid specifically for you. I like to go through them just so there's a third party in the transaction and your not just leaving it to some random guy on the internet. 

IMG_20210423_143822978_opt.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

Hello! I've been invited to this topic by derwood, I am the one selling the pygmy sunfish elassoma Evergladei. The parents were wild caught all my fry are tank bred. Very pretty and active little fish. The males do an adorable little dance to attract a mate. If anyone is interested in some, please dm me and we will set up an auction on aquabid specifically for you. I like to go through them just so there's a third party in the transaction and your not just leaving it to some random guy on the internet. 

IMG_20210423_143822978_opt.jpg

Yeah I've been very interested in them just never seen for sale but I just need to get a tank set up first for them 

in regards to aquaculturestore.  I wouldn't suggest ordering from them unless you contact them beforehand.  so far I have heard nothing regarding my order with them on april 18th.  I have tried email and phone with no luck.  The payment processed just fine though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Derwood said:

in regards to aquaculturestore.  I wouldn't suggest ordering from them unless you contact them beforehand.  so far I have heard nothing regarding my order with them on april 18th.  I have tried email and phone with no luck.  The payment processed just fine though.

Okay thanks for the follow up I appreciate it so much 👍