soaking food in Mela/Pimafix?

existentialmisery

Melafix and pimafix will have no effect on epistylis or columnaris recommend for epistylis is kanaplex in food and columnaris is gram negative bacterial infection so I would treat with kanaplex and furan 2 you can get these of Amazon if you can't get them locally

4 minutes ago, Colu said:

Melafix and pimafix will have no effect on epistylis or columnaris recommend for epistylis is kanaplex in food and columnaris is gram negative bacterial infection so I would treat with kanaplex and furan 2 you can get these of Amazon if you can't get them locally

But melafix treats bacterial infections and pimafix treats fungal infections so together they’re sort of a general cure med, no? I’m pretty confused, I thought these meds were good...

my issue is I want to treat this tonight and Amazon can’t get me Kanaplex until Friday 😞 I don’t want my fish to die before then....

2 minutes ago, existentialmisery said:

But melafix treats bacterial infections and pimafix treats fungal infections so together they’re sort of a general cure med, no? I’m pretty confused, I thought these meds were good...

my issue is I want to treat this tonight and Amazon can’t get me Kanaplex until Friday 😞 I don’t want my fish to die before then....

They do in my experience they only effect against mild illness and injury and it's oil base treatment so adding it to food wouldn't be very effective

Edited by Colu