Med trio

Simi

I'm currently using the med trio on a handful of comets I got to put out in my pond. The tank is pretty well established, on day 2 after dosing the water has gotten super cloudy. Is this nermal? Params are normal for my tap water....0 ammonia, 10 nitrate, 0 nitrite, GH 300, KH 120, ph 6.8, chlorine 0

The comets didn't look like they had any problems, but as soon as I drop and plopped, they showed signs of Ich. They still seem a bit stressed (some gasping) I do have a HOB and sponge filter running, no charcoal in the HOB just sponges.

3 hours ago, Simi said:

I'm currently using the med trio on a handful of comets I got to put out in my pond. The tank is pretty well established, on day 2 after dosing the water has gotten super cloudy. Is this nermal? Params are normal for my tap water....0 ammonia, 10 nitrate, 0 nitrite, GH 300, KH 120, ph 6.8, chlorine 0

The comets didn't look like they had any problems, but as soon as I drop and plopped, they showed signs of Ich. They still seem a bit stressed (some gasping) I do have a HOB and sponge filter running, no charcoal in the HOB just sponges.

It usually caused cloudy water it's nothing to worry about

• Thanks 1