Black moor tail spots. Fungus, ich, or breeding stars?

SteveIsntSorry

I have tried on other forums and didn't get much feed back. I have 2 black moor in a cycled 38gal tank. 72*F Ph 7.4, nh3/4 0ppm, no2 0ppm, no3 10ppm. The tank has 1 anubias, 1 java fern, and 2 large anacharis plants. The little guy had 2 little spots on his tail. I tried to get a picture sorry for poor quality but I tried to zoom in. I assumed it's ich, and treated the whole tank with api ich guard 2 times. Fish HATED it. Waited a few days and nothing happened. Decided it may not be ich and fungus instead. Water change and a few more days I dosed melafix and pimafix for 9 days (water changed after 7) and it got worse and now the larger fish is showing signs. Any idea what this might be? Thank you for any advice!

20200910_214128.jpg

Well I don't think it's ich. The cycle of ich I'd the cyst would run their course fall off to the substrate then go back into the water as the parasite hunting for a host. The cysts would then be in a different spot. That being said have you tried the med trio? I feel it will handle most everything there is out there common in the fish world. I'm thinking it's more likely a fungus or bacterial issue.