Hello from central California!

Hi!  I'm Ashlie. I'm 34 and live in California. I fell in love with fish and fishtanks about 6 years ago but never had the money to get anything good going.

Today I am starting a planter tank with some stuff I bought from Aquarium Co-Op and I am super excited because for the first time I feel like I am well enough informed thanks to the blog, the forum, and the youtube videos. 

I am also super OBSESSED with Murphy.  I totally plan on taking a trip to WA to see him in real life. 😂

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, CosmicAshhole said:

Hi!  I'm Ashlie. I'm 34 and live in California. I fell in love with fish and fishtanks about 6 years ago but never had the money to get anything good going.

Today I am starting a planter tank with some stuff I bought from Aquarium Co-Op and I am super excited because for the first time I feel like I am well enough informed thanks to the blog, the forum, and the youtube videos. 

I am also super OBSESSED with Murphy.  I totally plan on taking a trip to WA to see him in real life. 😂

Welcome! Thanks for sharing. What size is your tank? And what plants are you going with? 

1 hour ago, Fish Folk said:

Welcome! Thanks for sharing. What size is your tank? And what plants are you going with? 

I have 2. One is a 10 gallon tall and one is an 8.75 gallon. The 8.75 is just getting going today and it has Java Fern, S. Repens and a Cryptocoryne Wendtii. Once I make sure I can successfully keep these alive, I plan on putting so much more into it. My goal is to have a pea puffer or two in it eventually. 

The 10 gallon has S. Repens and some I known tall plant and desperately needs some love. I will be working on it later today. 🥰

• Like 2