Do apistogramma mammas come out of their cave if they have eggs in it?

Hello, first time apisto owner. I have apisto macmasteri and I have been noticing breeding behavior. Lots of flaring, she is more yellow and showing the tank boss her belly. She is staying more in the location of the cave, but do they come out of the cave if they have eggs they are tending to, or are they like male plecos that stay with them. I don’t want to disturb her aquarium coop hut haha. 
 pictured is my male  

thanks! 

13DFDA15-9232-4003-B36A-0488DCC811B6.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Stealth Aquatics said:

Hello, first time apisto owner. I have apisto macmasteri and I have been noticing breeding behavior. Lots of flaring, she is more yellow and showing the tank boss her belly. She is staying more in the location of the cave, but do they come out of the cave if they have eggs they are tending to, or are they like male plecos that stay with them. I don’t want to disturb her aquarium coop hut haha. 
 pictured is my male  

thanks! 

13DFDA15-9232-4003-B36A-0488DCC811B6.jpeg

Beautiful! Females turn yellow in spawning mode. She’ll flex and bend to interest the male. Her goal is to draw him into her cave to fertilize eggs. Once she’s guarding, she _usually_ stays in the cave. Once fry hatch, and she goes into guarding mode, she may tail-whip the male. 

25 minutes ago, Fish Folk said:

Beautiful! Females turn yellow in spawning mode. She’ll flex and bend to interest the male. Her goal is to draw him into her cave to fertilize eggs. Once she’s guarding, she _usually_ stays in the cave. Once fry hatch, and she goes into guarding mode, she may tail-whip the male. 

Okay so I watched her flex and bend and show belly. She is a yellow hue, not as yellow as the cacatouides I saw at the LFS that spawned there, but is more yellow than I got her. She is staying in the cave, but will briefly venture out to look around say 6inch radius before she goes back to the cave. I guess I’ll wait until I see her take her fry out. 

12 minutes ago, Stealth Aquatics said:

Okay so I watched her flex and bend and show belly. She is a yellow hue, not as yellow as the cacatouides I saw at the LFS that spawned there, but is more yellow than I got her. She is staying in the cave, but will briefly venture out to look around say 6inch radius before she goes back to the cave. I guess I’ll wait until I see her take her fry out. 

If she’s showing belly, but _not_ tail whipping, then she’s trying to lure him along to spawn.