Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Some mosses are very sensitive and will be killed by hydrogen peroxide so I would be careful with that. I accidentally killed some with a spot treatment. 

If you're selling plants, just put a disclaimer up that it may come with pests or a bit of algae. Most people are fine with that. I actually put my plants with algae into my shrimp tank and they go to town eating it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...