Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2022 at 5:05 AM, OnlyGenusCaps said:

the associated quiet that comes with your new situation

Ahh, no. Mr. Peas happens to be loudest inhabitant in the house. 🤣

And a good thing biting ankles has not entered his list of activities! 🤪

Edited by eatyourpeas
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 5:48 PM, eatyourpeas said:

This took place over a few days, so no time lapse since I needed my device. 😁

It's like the perfect representation for anyone wanting to see cell division... without a microscope!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2022 at 3:31 PM, eatyourpeas said:

Always keeping everyone on their toes! I should have figured it out during the spawning, but my brain did not register it. 😆 Still love Ursula Flerken, no matter!

Ursula was just breaking us all in to a little bending. Ursula Flerken  will always be Ursula Flerken.

I mean, who else could pull off that shade of lipstick? Plus, the extra cloud was rather glittery... Have you asked Ursula about their pronouns?

(Spouse asked if Ursula was non-binary🐌🌿❤️🌿🐌)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2022 at 9:21 PM, Torrey said:

Ursula was just breaking us all in to a little bending. Ursula Flerken  will always be Ursula Flerken.

I mean, who else could pull off that shade of lipstick? Plus, the extra cloud was rather glittery... Have you asked Ursula about their pronouns?

(Spouse asked if Ursula was non-binary🐌🌿❤️🌿🐌)

I have not asked, but Ursula seems to be quite non-committal. I would use all pronouns available to mankind and the marine world when it comes to her, therefore I deem UF non-binary. 😉

  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2022 at 6:48 PM, eatyourpeas said:

I have not asked, but Ursula seems to be quite non-committal. I would use all pronouns available to mankind and the marine world when it comes to her, therefore I deem UF non-binary. 😉

I will pass the information on!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2022 at 2:19 PM, Beardedbillygoat1975 said:

As usual the best salt water soap opera on the WWW. 

Congratulations on graduation, maturation, and acclimatization to your new situation! 

Will be joining the Nermy crew up your way in August!

Thank you! And yes, the drama box never fails to deliver. 😉

Looking forward to having you as a Nermy neighbor!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Today, Mr. Chiton gave me a chance to see how big he has gotten, all while munching on diatoms. 23mm and growing!

image.jpeg.f942c1214997f269aebf95ab7d98f7ce.jpeg

Edited by eatyourpeas
Incorrectly referred to Mr. Chiton as Mr. Limpet!
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The gobies definitely know it is Summer. Early morning and evening they are very active, and mostly swimming to the surface hoping to catch some bugs. They are fun little swimmers, even though they spend the colder months perched on a surface and showing very sedentary habits. I love these critters! 😍

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Oh Ursula, your lips so sweet, your lipstick divine how you won my heart of mine ……

I figure if I serenade Ursula with poetry (bad though it is 🤣) she may deign to grace us with her presence. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2022 at 8:52 AM, Guppysnail said:

Oh Ursula, your lips so sweet, your lipstick divine how you won my heart of mine ……

I figure if I serenade Ursula with poetry (bad though it is 🤣) she may deign to grace us with her presence. 🤣

I love it! And can I have whatever you put in your coffee??? 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I shall take a picture when the lights are fully on.

It has been an interesting couple of days with outside temps in the 90F range, mid 80’s indoors. The tank is holding great, no sweating except a little bit on the vinyl tubing, so I wrapped it insulating foam. The chiller is acting up a little and may need to be replaced, so I am not looking forward to that.

Ocean visits have been met with red algae bloom (Red Tide) so I am not touching the water.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That’s a great accomplishment to make it a year on the this enterprise! It’s been incredibly entertaining and inspiring. With us moving to Shoreline I’m already contemplating my own. I’ve been dreaming of a 50 g cube with a 29 g sump. Thanks for all your efforts.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2022 at 10:58 AM, Beardedbillygoat1975 said:

That’s a great accomplishment to make it a year on the this enterprise! It’s been incredibly entertaining and inspiring. With us moving to Shoreline I’m already contemplating my own. I’ve been dreaming of a 50 g cube with a 29 g sump. Thanks for all your efforts.

Thank you! It has been a good drama box, for sure!

And you are going to be scarily close to the CoOp! Please let us know when you land! 😃

Also, you should talk to @Robert since I think he has a marine AIO cube.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2022 at 2:43 PM, eatyourpeas said:

- How goes it, Fred?

- Not bad, Stan. How about you?

image.jpeg.7eeefab87e5211dfeb845cb7bd736fd4.jpeg

Chalked by the parking enforcer!

image.jpeg.baa30994714d61ec340a14f62a3477dd.jpeg

Reminds me of a conversation between two bath toys, recently imagined by my 2-year-old:

"Water?" "Yeah." "Bye!" "Bye." "Bye."

🤣

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...