Amazon Research Center for Ornamental Fishes - Speaker Series

DShelton

I think this is safe, but if not would one of the moderators please remove it.

If you listen to Randy's Podcast you should recognize this organization, and Dr. Mazeroll. They have a free speaker series that they are hosting via Zoom. Next weeks is about the electric fishes (there is a registration form at the bottom of the page to get the Zoom link). I have attended a couple of these over the last few weeks, and they have been pretty informative.

https://amazonresearchcenter.dm.networkforgood.com/emails/1171962 (I did take my referral ID out of the URL, so any strangeness you see on the page is due to that). 

• Like 5

On 4/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, DShelton said:

I think this is safe, but if not would one of the moderators please remove it.

If you listen to Randy's Podcast you should recognize this organization, and Dr. Mazeroll. They have a free speaker series that they are hosting via Zoom. Next weeks is about the electric fishes (there is a registration form at the bottom of the page to get the Zoom link). I have attended a couple of these over the last few weeks, and they have been pretty informative.

https://amazonresearchcenter.dm.networkforgood.com/emails/1171962 (I did take my referral ID out of the URL, so any strangeness you see on the page is due to that). 

Thanks for sharing this! I’d love to see a lot more of these online open forums posted here. Dr. M is a great guest. Love Randy’s interview style.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have uploaded to their YT channel all of their sessions so far (all except the one about the electric fishes). Search the YT for the "Amazon Research Center for Amazon Fishes" if you are looking for their channel.