A few questions regarding my tank.

Thomas369

Probably 1 large sponge filter is enough especially if you are keep plants.

And 1 or 2 sponge filters will definitely not suck up any fry.

My guppy fry like live hatched decapsulated baby brine shrimp. Would it be possible for you to hatch those eggs?

24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Probably 1 large sponge filter is enough especially if you are keep plants.

And 1 or 2 sponge filters will definitely not suck up any fry.

My guppy fry like live hatched decapsulated baby brine shrimp. Would it be possible for you to hatch those eggs?

I do have plants yes so 1 may be enough then. I have tried hatching brine shrimp eggs and they hatch but it's very staggered. I will get around 100 then about half a day later I will have another 100 and so forth. 

25 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Sometimes you get a bad batch. I recently had that with decapsulated brine shrimp eggs.

I might try again with another source then, I ordered these ones of ebay. I don't have a local fish shop unfortunately so I have to order from online. 

21 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I have used Brine Shrimp Direct in the past and they have good quality eggs. But I am looking forward to trying the Co-Op's much anticipated brine shrimp eggs when they arrive (which could be soon).

I wish I could buy from Aquarium co-op but I am from the UK. If they ever start selling their products here in the future then it will be an expensive day for me 😂