new you tube Chanel

Cys aquatics

14 minutes ago, aquarium kid said:

Hey everybody I just wanted tom get it out there that I have a you tube Chanel called "Cylis Brake". It tells you everything that you need to know about freshwater fish. I only have 2 videos on now but i am uploading every week!

Congratulations and good luck with your new endeavor. I checked out your channel and it does look pretty cool! Just be cautious not to cross the line into self promotion as this could violate forum guidelines.🙂

Can't wait to see your next video!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Congratulations and good luck with your new endeavor. I checked out your channel and it does look pretty cool! Just be cautious not to cross the line into self promotion as this could violate forum guidelines.🙂

what is the difference between this and self promotion? 

3 minutes ago, quirkylemon103 said:

what is the difference between this and self promotion? 

It is always a judgement call on whether something is just enthusiasm and pride or alternatively is a deliberate violation. Future behavior usually sorts out those 2 alternatives out pretty well.

Everyone including me who posts videos on the forum obviously has a YouTube channel, but forum members also know that deliberate self promotion is a no no.

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, aquarium kid said:

Sorry i didn't realize that it would be self promotion, Im just and enthusiastic hobbyist!

The more excited fish hobbyists the better! Don’t be sorry for being proud of your passion. Glad you shared your youtube 👍

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

Can't wait to see your next video!

what is your you tube Chanel?

Just subscribed! You look like you have a lot to talk about so don't want to miss out. Your comments on the video are turned off, so I'll just give a video idea here. 

What if you did a video where you introduce us to all the different kinds of fish you have and explain their personalities? 

Edited by BigRedd
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BigRedd said:

Just subscribed! You look like you have a lot to talk about so don't want to miss out. Your comments on the video are turned off, so I'll just give a video idea here. 

What if you did a video where you introduce us to all the different kinds of fish you have and explain their personalities? 

that is a great idea! Thank you so much for the subscription to!

14 hours ago, BigRedd said:

Your comments on the video are turned off, so I'll just give a video idea here. 

You can comment if you go on my Chanel page and you go to the discussion tab!