Euthanasia

James Bull

Hiya everyone! My German blue ram has been at the bottom of the tank for 2 weeks now. She is in a hospital tank and using esha meds. It seems like she can’t swim up and always sinks back to the bottom of the tank. She has also not eaten in a week! All water parameters are good! Is there a way to Euthanize a fish humanly?she is 1 year old and always been my little favorite! I have also been using salt but no different! Any suggestions 

2 minutes ago, James Bull said:

Hiya everyone! My German blue ram has been at the bottom of the tank for 2 weeks now. She is in a hospital tank and using esha meds. It seems like she can’t swim up and always sinks back to the bottom of the tank. She has also not eaten in a week! All water parameters are good! Is there a way to Euthanize a fish humanly?she is 1 year old and always been my little favorite! I have also been using salt but no different! Any suggestions 

Fill a small container with water and extra ice. Mix it around so the water is near 32. Drop the fish in, they just pass out and die instantly.

• Confused 1