Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'faucet'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General
    • Community Resources
    • Introductions & Greetings
    • General Discussion
    • Photos, Videos & Journals
    • Plants, Algae, and Fertilizers
    • Fish Breeding
    • Diseases
    • Experiments
    • Aquarium Co-Op's Local Announcements
    • Aquarium Co-Op Events
    • Forum Announcements
  • Off Topic
    • Off Topic General


  • Daniel's Fishroom Blog
  • Music
  • Music for Fish


There are no results to display.

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me

Found 1 result

  1. HI All! (I swear this has to do with my aquarium.) We've been redoing our bathroom, which is next to our aquarium's and the primary source for cleaning the tanks. We just discovered the faucet we're planning on using doesn't have the option to hook up my vacuum. The part in the middle of the faucet won't come out. So now we're trying to figure out what kinds of faucets would have that part the comes out so I can attach the vacuum up to it. But I don't know what that part is called so when I look on websites I can't tell if it has the option to pull that out or not. So what I would like to know is do you what that part is called and what to look for? This bathroom has been not nice for years and years, and we're trying to make it look nice and make it functional for the aquarium. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Create New...