Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'adaptor'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General
    • Community Resources
    • Introductions & Greetings
    • General Discussion
    • Photos, Videos & Journals
    • Plants, Algae, and Fertilizers
    • Fish Breeding
    • Diseases
    • Experiments
    • Aquarium Co-Op's Local Announcements
    • Aquarium Co-Op Events
    • Forum Announcements
  • Off Topic
    • Off Topic General


  • Daniel's Fishroom Blog
  • Music
  • Music for Fish


There are no results to display.

Product Groups

There are no results to display.


  • Files

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me

Found 3 results

  1. I am setting up a nano shrimp tank and have a mix of 10mm and 13mm filter components. I was all set to get some brass 1/2" to 3/8" PEX adapters when the copper issue crossed my mind. The brass fittings might be fine, but for how long? I'd also be concerned unless it has been categorically proven that quality brass fittings like those used for plumbing will be find for shrimp and other copper sensitive species. I then started looking for good plastic (aquarium safe) barb fittings that go from 1/2" to 3/8". Nope, I can't find anything good. Just cheap junk on Amazon. Is it a fools errand to try this? Either because the parts don't exist or its is a bad idea to use 13mm inflow/outflow with a 10mm filter fitting. I'm using a ZooMed Nano 10 with 13mm LIly Pipe and a 13mm inline CO2 diffuser.
  2. I was curious if anyone knows the diameter of the rubber adapter for the output for the fluval 306? I want to attempt to make a spray bar but am unsure on the size of pvc to buy and don’t want to take my output apart just to get a measurement. I tried looking online but am having difficulty finding it.
  3. I have a bar sink right next to my aquarium. It’s smaller than most faucets. I just learned the size is called Tom Thumb. I want to find a female Tom Thumb to hose adapter. All I can find is a male Tom Thumb to hose. Anybody ever find something like this? I had a universal adapter that had a rubber hose that got tightened on the the faucet. It was a pain and the rubber ripped already. I’d like to find a threaded fitting to use.
  • Create New...