Please delete if not allowed.
Hey guys I have a college engineering class where I need to interview 5 people whether it be through this or a phone/zoom or other call and talk about their use with Hang-On-Back or Canister filters for a presentation. I'll post what I need below from you guys and if you can help thank you so much.
1. I will have to use your name as well as some interests or hobbies of yours in order to prove I interviewed a real person.
2. I need a quote about why you enjoy aquariums
3. Answer 7 questions I'll post the questions here but please message me privately so I can better record my interviews.
A. How many aquariums do you have and if only 1 will you get another? If you have more than one, why do you?
B. What types of fish do you keep (fresh or salt) and why did you pick those specific kinds?
C. What kind of filter do you use and why did you pick it? External I.E - Hang on Back , Canister Internal I.E - Sponge
D. What do you consider and external aquarium filters biggest strength and weakness?
E. When cleaning the external filters what is easy for you to do and what is frustrating?
F. What factor/ functionality can be improved in the operation of the external filters?
G. How long you have been in the hobby for?
4. I would prefer it to be a phone call because that is what are rubric says to do but I understand some people do not like calling strangers so I am perfectly fine with you private messaging me and answering the questions.
5. For some replies I may ask you more questions about that specific reply.
Again if you can help thank you so much.